Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Life














































































































It's been a while since I've been on here. Life hasn't been passing me by nor has it been dealing me a bad hand as the saying goes, it's been wonderful in every possible way good and bad, it has still been wonderful. A lot of things have happened, Ive been cooking so much more and baking even more than before. I haven't been photographing with any fancy camera, just a small slr and with my camera phone. I have a few photos of what I've been making from Peach and Blueberry vegan cobbler to vegan veggie burgers ( working on recipes). Andrew Wilson and I went to an herb farm in New Paltz New York, it was just the push I think we both needed. I've posted some camera phone shots just to give you a peek of what is to come : ) enjoy and have a wonderful day















No comments:

Post a Comment